- Go to Reports > Payments > Date Range Reports (tab) > Generate a report. or click here
- Under “Select report type” select Transaction
- Select Custom for the reporting range and choose the dates that you would like to analyze, then click Generate
- After the report is generated, download it to a known folder on your computer
- Open the SalesData sheet and click “Import/Update Sales Data” on the top left. Select the report you just downloaded and click OK
The SalesData sheet will handle a MAX of 10,000 records. If Excel is crashing, try reducing the amount of sales you are importing. Please be patient.
- Go to Reports > Fulfillment > Payments > Fee Preview. or click here
- Click Request Download to get the latest data. Download the report to a known folder on your computer when it is complete.
- Go to the FeePreview sheet and click “Import/Update Fee Preview” on the top left. Select the report you just downloaded and click OK