The Amazon FBA Inventory Long Term Storage Fee, Age, and Rank Analyzer allows you to easily see what inventory is aging & incurring long term storage fees, and what your inventory numbers look like by grouped sales rank per sales category. It can also help you determine if you should remove old inventory all together if the cost of long term storage outweighs the potential sales generated.
With it, you can:
- Sort and filter the Amazon FBA Inventory Health report
- View inventory broken down by age:
- View how many units by SKU were sold in the past:
- 7 days
- 30 days
- 90 days
- 180 days
- 365 days
- 6 & 12 month long term storage fees by SKU
- Weeks of coverage
- View number of sellers by SKU
- Your price, and lowest prices by SKU
- Analysis of data broken down by
- Sales rank, filterable by category
- Individual SKU, filterable by inventory age
- Determine whether a product is worth keeping in inventory by calculating the difference between total sales and long term storage fees
For a limited time, this spreadsheet is free!
Works with Microsoft Excel 2007+ and Excel for Mac 2011+ only
There are no reviews yet.