Amazon commonly forgets to reimburse for losing/damaging inventory in a fulfillment center. They’re supposed to reimburse you after 45 days of losing or damaging inventory, but they often do not! They may also forget to reimburse you when a customer gets a refund, but then doesn’t return the item within 30 days.
Potentially you can recover THOUSANDS of dollars with the help of this spreadsheet, and there are MANY USERS WHO HAVE DONE EXACTLY THAT!!
Don’t pay a percentage of reimbursements, or a monthly fee, to a reimbursement service when you can pay once and easily do it yourself!
The FBA Refund & Lost Inventory Reimbursement Checker will show you:
- Exactly how much of your inventory Amazon has lost, or damaged in an Amazon fulfillment center
- The discrepancy between what you’ve been reimbursed for and what items have been lost/damaged
- Items lost or damaged during shipping**
- Filterable charts outlining all data**
- The total that you’ve been reimbursed in the past, and the estimated total that Amazon owes you per SKU and overall**
- Refunds where the customer didn’t return the item, and Amazon did not reimburse you for the customer refund
- Reimbursements of refunds where the amount was not correct**
- Refunds that were customer concessions that Amazon never reimbursed you for**
- Totals of how much Amazon previously reimbursed you, and estimated amounts of how much Amazon owes you (for lost/damaged & returns)**
- Works with Amazon UK – *NEW for v2.22* – and Amazon Europe (Spain, Italy, Germany, France) ++
- *NEW for v2.2* Flags refunds that were given after 35 days (5 days to allow for shipping) of purchase**
- *NEW for v2.2* Flags reimbursements that were not given after the customer returns the item after 30 days. **
- *NEW for v2.3* – Auto import of reports (PC only)
- *NEW for v2.3* – Gather seller notes from returned orders
*Lite – works with all versions of Excel, OpenOffice, and Google Sheets, however you will have to manually paste in the Amazon reports for OpenOffice and Google Sheets – Charts are not included with the Lite version
**Regular & Enterprise – works with all versions of Excel 2007+ – Charts on the Summary sheet will not work in Excel for Mac
++All versions work with Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, and Amazon Europe (Spain, Italy, Germany, France). Refunds for Amazon Europe will not work properly for the Lite version. We recommend using an English version of Excel for the Lite version.
The Lost Damaged Summary (Regular & Enterprise):
The Charts (Regular & Enterprise):
The Refunds Summary (Regular & Enterprise)